Our team is behind some of the most exciting organizations and ideas in our community. We leverage our reputation for smart, thoughtful strategies, award-winning creative and a powerful network to enhance economic development, transportation, health, education, the arts and quality of life across the region.
If you are an experienced communications professional who is driven to understand the issues behind how our community thrives and grows, you may be a great fit for Emspace + Lovgren.
Our collaborative process is the foundation of our success and our culture. And that’s just the beginning…
• Partner with organizations and initiatives that are making a difference
• Competitive salaries
• Flex time available
• Great Paid Time Off: 15 days annually; After 5 years = 20 days; After 10 years = 25 days
Holiday week recess
Summertime Friday afternoons close early
• 75% individual medical insurance coverage
• Paid parental leave
• Retirement plan
• In-office quarterly massages
• Endless cups of Artemis Teas and Rally Coffee
Position available as of April 2021
Communications & PR Strategists are thoughtful, highly engaged and purpose-driven individuals who are motivated by making a difference in our neighborhoods, city, state and region. They are central to community, media and client relationships, and therefore the agency’s wellbeing.
• Minimum BA required
• APR, IAP2 a plus
• At least 5 years of experience
• Strong public relations, communications and/or public engagement background
• Agency and/or public engagement experience a plus
Read more about the position: Communications & PR Strategist
Elizebeth Murphy, President