Our team is behind some of the most exciting organizations and ideas in our community. We leverage our reputation for smart, thoughtful strategies, award-winning creative and a powerful network to enhance economic development, transportation, health, education, the arts and quality of life across the region.
If you are an experienced communications professional who is driven to understand the issues behind how our community thrives and grows, you may be a great fit for Emspace + Lovgren.
Our collaborative process is the foundation of our success and our culture. And that’s just the beginning…
• Partner with organizations and initiatives that are making a difference
• Competitive salaries
• Flex time available
• Great Paid Time Off: 15 days annually; After 5 years = 20 days; After 10 years = 25 days
Holiday week recess
Summertime Friday afternoons close early
• 75% individual medical insurance coverage
• Paid parental leave
• Retirement plan
• In-office quarterly massages
• Endless cups of Artemis Teas and Rally Coffee
Position available as of July 2021
Account Coordinators work in tandem with Account Executives to provide assistance in the day-to-day management of projects and keep work moving forward. Duties include managing budgets, timelines, deliverables, reporting and other administrative tasks for assigned clients in collaboration with account leadership, creative and Agency Operations.
• Minimum BA required
• 2+ years experience preferred
• Strong communications background
• Agency experience a plus
Read more about the position: Account Coordinator