Our team is behind some of the most exciting organizations and ideas in our community. We leverage our reputation for smart, thoughtful strategies, award-winning creative and a powerful network to enhance economic development, transportation, health, education, the arts and quality of life across the region.
If you are an experienced communications professional who is driven to understand the issues behind how our community thrives and grows, you may be a great fit for Emspace + Lovgren.
Our collaborative process is the foundation of our success and our culture. And that’s just the beginning…
• Partner with organizations and initiatives that are making a difference
• Competitive salaries
• Flex time available
• Great Paid Time Off: 15 days annually; After 5 years = 20 days; After 10 years = 25 days
Holiday week recess
Summertime Friday afternoons close early
• 75% individual medical insurance coverage
• Paid parental leave
• Retirement plan
• In-office quarterly massages
Position available as of December 2018
We’re looking for candidates who are ready to bring their public relations and communications expertise to a dynamic team of creative professionals who are dedicated to making life even better here.
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar.
APR and/or advanced degree is a plus.
5+ years of experience in public relations, strategic communications, and/or public outreach.
Agency experience is strongly recommended.
Read more about this position: Senior Communications & Public Relations Strategist
• Please include a link to (or file of) examples of your best work along with your application and cover letter.
• We are looking for people who think strategically, understand complex issues, and can translate ideas into award-winning, actionable plans for nonprofit, charitable, government and community initiative clients.
• Successful candidates are energized by working with teams and clients in a variety of situations.
Elizebeth Murphy, President