Our team is behind some of the most exciting organizations and ideas in our community. We leverage our reputation for smart, thoughtful strategies, award-winning creative and a powerful network to enhance economic development, transportation, health, education, the arts and quality of life across the region.
If you are an experienced communications professional who is driven to understand the issues behind how our community thrives and grows, you may be a great fit for Emspace + Lovgren.
Our collaborative process is the foundation of our success and our culture. And that’s just the beginning…
• Partner with organizations and initiatives that are making a difference
• Flex time available
• Great Paid Time Off: 15 days annually; After 5 years = 20 days; After 10 years = 25 days
– Holiday week recess
– Summertime Friday afternoons close early
– Holidays off
• 75% individual medical insurance coverage
• Paid parental leave
• Retirement plan
• In-office quarterly massages
• Endless cups of Artemis Teas and Rally Coffee
Position available as of August 2021
The Social Media Manager actively supports multiple communications initiatives, including development of social strategies, generating and growing social media plans, implementing and reporting on their success, and day-to-day coordination and support of social initiatives. This growth-oriented position can stretch to allow for the development and delivery of digital media services and/or specific creative services, such as content development, copywriting, editing, new business efforts, media relations, and events.
• Minimum BA preferred
• 3+ years experience preferred
• Agency experience a plus
Anticipated salary: $40,000+ depending on experience
Read more about the position: Social Media Manager