Our team is behind some of the most exciting organizations and ideas in our community. We leverage our reputation for smart, thoughtful strategies, award-winning creative and a powerful network to enhance economic development, transportation, health, education, the arts and quality of life across the region.
If you are an experienced communications professional who is driven to understand the issues behind how our community thrives and grows, you may be a great fit for Emspace + Lovgren.
Our collaborative process is the foundation of our success and our culture. And that’s just the beginning…
• Partner with organizations and initiatives that are making a difference
• Competitive salaries
• Flex time available
• Great Paid Time Off: 15 days annually; After 5 years = 20 days; After 10 years = 25 days
Holiday week recess
Summertime Friday afternoons close early
• 75% individual medical insurance coverage
• Paid parental leave
• Retirement plan
• In-office quarterly massages
• Endless cups of Artemis Teas and Rally Coffee
Position available as of February 2020
We’re looking for candidates who are ready to bring their communications expertise to a dynamic team of creative professionals who are dedicated to making life even better here.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree required
• APR, IAP2 and/or advanced degree a plus
• At least 12 years of experience working on integrated campaigns, including traditional, non-traditional/digital campaigns and website launches
• Experienced in the development of strategic plans, tactical plans and preparing creative briefs
• Strong agency background
Read more about the position: Senior Brand & Communications Strategist
• Please include a link to (or file of) examples of your best work, along with your application and cover letter.
• Successful candidates are energized by working with teams and clients in a variety of situations.
Elizebeth Murphy, President